x
Admin

New: Create Appointments with Square Messages

Hi Sellers!

We are excited to announce that sellers can now create appointments directly from Square Messages. With this integration, you don’t need to leave the context of your conversation with your customers in order to create appointments - save more time in Messages and quickly turn your conversations with your customers into appointments. 

Ryan_M_0-1661351570925.png

To create an appointment within Messages:

1. Click on the plus (+) sign.
  2. Click on Appointment
  3. Fill out the appointment details and choose how you would like to notify your customers.
  4. Click Book Appointment.

The ability to create appointments directly from Square Messages is only available in your online Square Dashboard and APOS app on Android and iOS. 

For more details, check out these Support Center articles:

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Can anyone reply and talk about how they use the Messages feature in their business?  Our interaction with customers is mostly at the point-of-sale right now, and because we sell digital products online after the appointment we can't use the Square online selling features (yet) but I do like the idea of sending text messages with reminders or promotions.  I'd love to hear how others are using this effectively!

Michael
New Light Photography | SUB Photo | Square fan
Message 2 of 4

Can anyone reply on how to turn this feature off? Along with the notifications in the appointments app.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @spring-g 

To disable and turn off this feature you will want to head to your Square Dashboard and select the Messages icon that appears at the upper right side of the Dashboard. 

After that you will want to go into the Settings Section.

And lastly, customize the preferences here to meet your expectations. 

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4