x
Admin

[New] Square Appointments - Color Code Calendar by Service

Hi Sellers!

Square Appointments now offers the ability for sellers to color code their calendar based on the service(s) within each appointment! 

This is a long-standing request from our sellers and we’re thrilled to meet the need. Before this, sellers could only color code their calendar by the staff member assigned to the appointment. With color coding by service(s), sellers can be more prepared for their clients and have a more glanceable view to the day without needing to click into each appointment. 

As of today, this feature is available on the Square Dashboard (web) and Android. The iOS version will become available in the next few months.

Learn more with our support articles:

Ryan_M_0-1672853904817.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

This is a super easy way to know what's coming up on our schedule. Thank you so much! 

Message 2 of 8
Super Seller

Nice new feature.  We may check this feature out.  Right now I like looking at the dashboard and knowing who has openings and who's all booked up based off our providers being color coded...but I can definitely see how hairstylist would love this new feature.  Way to go Square 🙂

Message 3 of 8
Super Seller

I finally implemented this and I love it! Looking forward to this feature being available in the iOS app. 

Message 4 of 8

Color coding is not working for me since the crash! I reinstalled app! Still all blue! 

Message 5 of 8

Hello. I am wanting to color coordinate my appointments but I can’t find the ability to do so! Is it available in Canada on IOS or web???

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Yes, this is available for Canadian Sellers on both the app, and Dashboard. Take a look at this step-by-step guide  and let us know how you go! 

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

Hello, I am unable to find this feature on my account. I've followed the steps but there is no option to assign a color to the services or the variations of the services. Please help guide me on how to do this as I keep getting redirected to assign a color to the service but that option seems to be missing on my end. 

Message 8 of 8