We launched Square Invoices in 2014 with a simple goal: help businesses get paid online in a secure and easy way. As more sellers began to use Square Invoices, we learned they wanted efficient ways to streamline their work and billing needs to save them time.
With that evolution in mind and our original goal of helping you get paid easily and securely online, we’re committed to building advanced, time-saving features that help you streamline your billing needs and run your business more efficiently.
Introducing Invoices Plus 🎉
We’re introducing two unique software plans: Invoices Free, which helps businesses get paid online’ and Invoices Plus a paid plan to help businesses stay organized so they can close more sales. These plans are available for all Square Invoices users.
If you are an existing Square Invoice user who used some of the Plus features as part of the limited time trial, then you‘ll have a 3-month free trial to test out the Plus plan and see if it’s the right fit for your needs. You can also downgrade to the free plan and still send unlimited estimates and invoices for free. All other users will have a 30-day free trial that they can access at any time, risk-free.
All smart invoicing features will remain free including recurring invoices, two-installment invoices (deposits), automatic reminders, real-time tracking, and reporting.
Advanced features that save you more time 🕙
Square Invoices Plus saves you more time by streamlining your work. The Invoices Plus plan includes:
- Multi-package estimates
- Offer multiple packages of items and services in a single estimate and spend less time on scoping and pricing projects with your customers
- Auto-convert accepted estimates to invoices
- Automate your estimate-to-invoice workflow by instantly converting accepted estimates into invoices to easily request payment from customers.
- Custom invoice templates
- Save and re-use invoices templates so you don’t need to start from scratch each time.
- Milestone-based payment schedules
- Schedule multiple payments for any job or project by setting up a payment schedule based on specific milestones or phases of the job — all from one invoice.
- Custom fields
- Create and select the placement of custom invoice fields (up to two) to provide additional details to your customers like your terms of service, cancellation policy, return policy, or any other personalized message.
What’s next? 2022 and beyond 🚀
Your business needs will continue to evolve, and we’re committed to developing additional advanced features to save you more time. In the near future, keep an eye out for additional invoice customization options and for ways to organize your work and to win more customers and close more sales.