Square Loyalty: Redeem multiple rewards and coupons in a single transaction
We are excited to announce that starting today your customers can redeem multiple loyalty rewards and/or marketing coupons in a single transaction! We have heard this request from many of you as key feature that you need to make your reward redemption experience for your customers even better.
To start, this is only available for iOS devices, but Android and Square Register will be able to support this soon.
With this new functionality you will be able to let your customers redeem as many rewards and coupons as they would like in a single transaction.
For example, if a customer has:
Multiple Loyalty rewards they would like to apply in a single transaction
Multiple Loyalty rewards and Marketing coupons they would like to apply in a single transaction
Multiple Marketing coupons they would like to apply in a single transaction
Your iOS Square Point of Sale app can now support this. To get access to this feature, make sure your devices have the latest version of Square Point of Sale App version from the Apple App Store.
How does it work:
1. Login to your Square Point of Sale App and select Checkout from the left side bar.
2. Select Redeem Rewards and type in the phone number or name of the customer that wants to redeem their rewards.
3. Apply the reward your customer would like to redeem in the transaction.
4. Reselect Redeem Rewards and select the second reward or coupon your customer would like to redeem in the transaction.
5. Do this for all the rewards the customer would like to redeem and then you can complete your transaction by selecting Charge.
If you have any questions about how this works or feedback for us, please feel free to leave a comment here!