x
Jasmineroman181

Feature Request: Apply a badge to customers who have paid their membership online

When customers buy my VIP membership subscription, will their customer account located on my square app and appointments app, have a badge on it? If not, how can I apply a badge for them. I am asking because I’m running a subscription vip service for my services and I wanna identify my members. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Re: Weebly by square: paid membership

@Jasmineroman181 This is an interesting request! At this time there isn't a way to add a badge to a customer profile indicate that a customer has paid a membership. Are you looking for a specific type of badge or just anyway to identify your VIP membership subscribers? 

Message 2 of 6
Jasmineroman181

I want to identify that they are vip members when they walk in , if I can do that, please let me know . Just like our rewards program you can enter their numbers to see if they have rewards. I want that for the membership thing as well

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Sorry to keep you waiting for a reply!

You can manually add a note to someone's profile in the Customer Directory and that will sync to the Point of Sale app — but at this time payments made through your Weebly-powered Online Store won't sync to the Directory. I understand how that would help and we'll share any updates on this request with you here.

Message 4 of 6
Jasmineroman181

So when it’s added to the customer point of sale, the note will pop up when they purchase or do I have to manually go to their account to see they are vip. I’m asking cause I wanna give them discounts on their items for certain subscriptions.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

You can do it both ways! When you tap Charge > tap Add Customer to Sale > select the customer and you'll see their notes.

Or you can look them up a returning customer from the Directory section of the app > check their notes > then tap the three dots in the top right to select New Sale with Customer

Message 6 of 6