x
shardyer

How do I set up appointment times?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: set up appointment times

We are a law firm that does 1/2 (4 hours) and full day mediations.  With this calendar currently, I can't set it to only select either a 9 a.m. start or a 1 p.m. start, for ex. I have a client at 9 a.m. one day, and it is offering 10 a.m. as a 1/2 day mediation - is this possible? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Re: Set up appointment times

Hey @shardyer! If I'm understanding what exactly it is you're looking to do (which is to have some days show half day hours and other days show full day hours), you can set this up from your Online Dashboard.

If you select the Appointments tab > Calendar > and then Customize Availability in the upper right hand corner, you can choose your available hours for each day.

I hope this answers your question, but please let me know if you're looking for something a bit different than what I explained!

Message 2 of 6
shardyer

I have the 1/2 and full day mediation options settled; Now, the attorney wants to offer 2-1/2 hour services, but only wants to offer 9:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. start times; is this possible? 

If not,  may I suggest as one of the options on how appts are scheduled, in addition to the other options ("based on time allotted") that you add a "only at specific times" and allow them to input times. 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hello again @shardyer! You're right, at this time it's not possible to offer services at particular times only. I agree, that would be a really useful feature and I'll share your suggestion with the Appointments team. 

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
shardyer

While I have you, is there a way to remove the "Evening" button?  Our hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and yet when someone pulls up our calendar, it offers "Morning" "Afternoon" and "Evening" (which is never available) 

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hi! I'm afraid there isn't a way to remove those options but I see what you're saying. Do you find clients are calling to check about appointments at that time, and you have to explain your business hours to them? 

Message 6 of 6