x

Multiple quantities of the same service when booking appointments online

Multiple quantities of the same service when booking appointments online

When will Square Appointments offer the option to allow the client to select multiple quantities of the same service when booking their appointment online?

8 Comments

Exactly what I need as well. 

Add me to this request! Square Appointments could get a ton of escape room businesses to sign up if they implemented this.

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

Beta Member

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How can a client book more than one of the SAME service?

I have clients who want to book more of the same service but it doesn't allow. So, instead of booking 2 Adult Haircuts, they can only book one.

Admin

@ARenee This is currently a feature request, I'm sorry! I've added your post to this thread so we can share updates on this request with you and everyone else looking for this feature. Thanks for letting us know it's important to you! 

This feature request still hasn't been implemented after 3 years?!?

I really, really, need this ability!!!!!!

Square Community Moderator

We hear you @ffxhandyman. We field thousands of feature requests each week here on the Seller Community, and bringing these features to fruition often takes an ample amount of time and effort from our engineers. We want to ensure that our releases are not just surface level products, but the best all-around resources to help you grow your business.

As soon as we have a helpful update to share, we will let everyone know here on this thread.

Are we getting any closer to having this feature? Its pretty basic and important if you ask me.