x
Admin

☘️ Does your business celebrate St. Patrick's Day? ☘️

Happy Wednesday Seller Community! St. Patricks Day is coming up, on March 17th! 

Does your business celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

If so, we'd love to see a picture of your decor, hear about how your business celebrates, or any sort of discounts you run on behalf of the holiday! Thanks! 😊 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
Super Seller

Yes! I have new tan stickers coming in for it that my staff and I are going to "design" on women's skin before spray tanning. I won't be offering promos though. Would love to hear what others are doing!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 2 of 48
Super Seller

We do! We dress up our cupcakes with green and gold sprinkles. And then we do our Pot of Gold cupcake: chocolate cake filled with gold confetti sprinkles topped with rainbow buttercream. Plus decorated sugar cookies, Irish Cream cupcakes, Irish Cream lattes, and an Luck of the Irish Lotus Energy Drink! No discounts or any other promotions, just good green fun. 

Ali Kenis

Sugar Lab Bakeshop

Follow me on Instagram

Celebrating Since 2012
Message 3 of 48
Admin

OH MY GOODNESS! Please reply with pics @sugarlab when available 🧁 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 48
Super Seller

 This is what we did last year! I forgot we have (and will have again) the Lucky Charms cupcake. It's a vanilla cupcake made with Lucky Charms cereal milk. Filled with lucky charms marshmallow fluff, and vanilla buttercream with more cereal. 

7EBB7661-67D4-4873-8491-EE10631CFC5E_1_105_c.jpeg

Ali Kenis

Sugar Lab Bakeshop

Follow me on Instagram

Celebrating Since 2012
Message 5 of 48
Alumni

@sugarlab LOVE Lucky Charms, that cupcake looks delicious!!! ☘️ 🌈

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 6 of 48
Admin

Both of those cupcakes are 🔥 I love a vanilla. Ty for sharing Ali ❤️

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 7 of 48
Super Seller

We don't! I've always felt weird about the "capitalization" of holidays or cultures that I don't personally celebrate and/or have personal ties to, you know?

It's probably just a personal preference for me (I know others are celebrating all in good fun) but if someone were to...I dunno, have a "Juneteenth" sale or celebration and had wares that (stereo)-typically represented my culture I would definitely feel a way about it. Especially if during that specific holiday was the only time that business paid any attention to my culture. A bit opportunistic, if you will.

ANYWAY, not raining on anyone's parade. We love any reason to throw a party!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 8 of 48

Hey, I am actually from Ireland and there are things that we do appreciate when done properly. Maybe pushing some small independent Irish brands if you sell them.  A playlist of new and emerging Irish acts and some traditional Irish but actually Irish like not Danny Boy, etc etc. I actually have a playlist on Spotify that is public if anyone would like to use it. It's called Tunes for Paddy's Day. 

Message 9 of 48
Super Seller

Appreciate you sharing those suggestions, @PSBottleShop! I tried to find your Spotify playlist, but couldn't. If you wouldn't mind posting the link? I'd love to have that playing in the shop on Thursday, but will also do some research and create one too!

Also - totally trying out that soda bread recipe! I've never made one before, but I'll give 'er a go 🙂

All in all, I just want to ensure that I'm respecting other cultures in the same way I'd like someone to respect mine. I hope you have an awesome time celebrating, Gillian!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 10 of 48

I also see you are. a baker. Eater put up our recipe for my Bar in San Francisco - Casements the link is below. Irish soda bread with smoked salmon or sweet with butter and gooseberry jam is my way to go!

https://www.eater.com/22336013/recipe-how-to-make-irish-soda-bread

Message 11 of 48
Super Seller Alumni

In true Irish spirit, we will have 3 Nitro Beer drafts pouring all weekend (Irish Stout, Irish Red Ale, and our very own Cream Ale)! We are pumped because the Cream Ale we just made with a great local brewery is launching on St. Pat's day... and we hear it came out delicious 🙂 Other than that, we're a beer bar, so there's not much marketing we have to do to get people to come celebrate this particular holiday 😜☘️🍻

Craft Beer Pub & Pizza Spot
Village of Manlius, NY

http://awwander.com
IG: @awwander
FB: @awwandermanlius
Message 12 of 48
Super Seller Alumni

"Celebrations" for an online-only business are always tricky. For me, at least. As a bookstore, we're planning to share a stack of GREEN books with some four leaf clovers and just wish everyone good luck, good beer, and good times 🍀

Emily ( she / her )
The Violet Fox Bookshop
https://thevioletfoxbookshop.square.site
Message 13 of 48

Yes I sell four leaf clover earrings 

Message 14 of 48
Admin

How cool! Would love to see an image! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 15 of 48

I cant post an image but here is my website or you can see them on my Instagram or TikTok

Instagram @Jeff_the_3d_Guy

Tiktok @Jeff_the_3d_Guy

https://uathtoysfidgetscosplay.square.site/

Message 16 of 48

Our company celebrates St. Patrick Day.  We sell edible glitter for cocktails, mocktails, and beers.  You can make all of your drinks green for St. Patrick.  Visit our ig twinshots_bartendingservices and click on the bio.  Be sure follow us on ig.  

Message 17 of 48

I have handmade Crystal Earrings and Bracelets for St. Patrick's Day ☘☘☘... I would love to share them with you !!!  My promotion thru April 15th 2022 is 15% OFF all St. Patrick's Day Jewelry ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ !!!  Check out my website at http://kims-kreations-01.square.site and use Coupon Code GET15OFF at checkout 

Message 18 of 48
Super Seller Alumni

Minimally. We do have some 4 leaf clover pressed flower jewelry and use this as an opportunity to promote St Patty's day. But that's about it.

Kamala Allison
Chief "Do Good, Feel Good" Officer
In store: 1528 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz, CA
Online: www.ShopFybr.com
Message 19 of 48

Yes i offer $17 OFF ALL PIERCINGS & our whole staff dresses up in green 
FOLLOW US @thebodyartbar_ on Instagram 🍀

Message 20 of 48

Hi!! I didn't know .

Message 21 of 48