x

Can square make the visibility of the appointments “end” time optional for clients to see?

Can square make the visibility of the appointments “end” time optional for clients to see?

Obviously the start time of the appointment has to be visible to clients, but they have the “end” time visible too. I would love to have the option of making the “end time” NOT visible to customers. Whenever they get a notification about their appointment it lists the full timeframe from start to finish, or even on the booking site under each service it has it, but in my profession my appointments can be unpredictable and run late sometimes. Working with dogs, each appointment, dog, and service is different and many variables come into play that can mess with the timeframe.

So I usually call/text my clients when their dogs are ready, but because of the “finish time” that they can clearly see when scheduling their appointment, they think they’re supposed to just show up at that exact time. Expecting their dog to be ready when they’re not! Which causes me so much added stress and work. 

And before someone says “why don’t you just change your “duration” time for your appointments?” Well because if I change my timeframe (making it longer in this case) it will mess up my availability for the online booking, making fewer appointments available per day. Because that duration is blocked off so no one can double book, and I have to keep it that way. So hopefully this feature can get added soon! I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope I explained it correctly!

P.s. Sorry for the crazy long essay lol

0 Likes
1 Comment
Square Community Moderator

Welcome @xo-CANDIES-xo

No worries! I appreciate the long posts when it comes to feedback on our features. It give our Product Team more information how you would like to see certain features evolve to better your business. 

I will get this over to them, so they can take a look. 

Thanks again!