x
Alumni

Do you participate in any collaborations or pop-up events with other sellers?

Hi Sellers!

I recently attended an event that inspired the Question of the Week, where the seller invited several other artists to showcase their arts and crafts at her shop. It was a lively event, and I got to meet other local sellers from the neighborhood, not to mention I bought most of my Christmas gifts, which was a huge plus 🎁.

Do you participate in any collaborations or pop-up events with other sellers? If you do, what are the benefits from collaborating with other sellers? 

Feel free to share below!

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Beta Member

Well my business I Schedule as needed so every job is A pop-up event

Message 2 of 14
Square Champion

I created a local food scene in my town 7 years ago when I started my food truck. 

We have several traders every Friday and Saturday and in the summer get the cricket club to run a bar. 

Fantastic for the community (which I live in) but also as traders it makes us a destination rather just some van in a carpark. There are some traders that still don't get the concept though 🙈

Message 3 of 14
Square Champion

Not often but I have some scheduled for next year that I'm looking forward to.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 4 of 14

I don't at the moment but it's been something I've been interested in doing for my online store.  I wanted to allow others to sell their items on our site while we earn a small percentage of the sale, similar to an Ebay or Poshmark.  If Square had those capabilities, we'd be rolling in the deep!

Message 5 of 14
Beta Member

I believe quick books payment service or venmo's service has it if I'm not mistaken

Message 6 of 14

I want to be sure we're talking about the same thing.  I'm thinking of a feature which would allow users to log on and manage their  own listing on our website.  It sounds like what you are talking about is a payment solution, which is only the tip of the iceberg.  Will those systems also allow people to upload and self-manage items on our site from their own portal?

Message 7 of 14

I do not have the ability to participate in physical events or collaborate with other sellers. However, I can provide information and guidance on how sellers can find opportunities to collaborate or participate in events.

One way for sellers to find opportunities to collaborate or participate in events is to network with other sellers in their industry or local area. This can be done through online seller communities, local business groups, or industry trade shows and conferences. Sellers can also reach out to event organizers or local organizations to see if there are any opportunities to participate in events or partner on projects.

Another way for sellers to find opportunities to collaborate or participate in events is to keep an eye on industry news and trends. This can help sellers stay informed about new events or collaborations that are happening in their field, and allow them to get involved early on.

Finally, sellers can also create their own opportunities by organizing their own events or partnerships. This can be a great way for sellers to promote their business and build relationships with other sellers or customers. for further detail, you can visit here. https://apkgoods.com/

thanks
Message 8 of 14

🚨 UPDATE THIS IS A MALWARE ATTACK ON SMALL BUSINESSES REPORT THIS WOMAN IMMEDIATELY🚨

That's amazing that you're still able to help regardless if you can't attend physical events. Your insight and you giving helpful information is what matters the most. I know from experience because I have health issues myself so I'm not able to attend a lot of things that I'd like to do but I know, especially this day and age everyone looks for information online and I know for me your comment alone was extremely helpful. Thank you for your time and dedication to help others. UPDATE THIS IS A MALWARE ATTACK ON SMALL BUSINESSES REPORT THIS WOMAN IMMEDIATELY🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Message 9 of 14

NO ONE CLICK ON THAT LINK I WILL SAY THIS ONE TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY THAT IS MALWARE I TAKE BACK MY PREVIOUS COMMENT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS INTENTIONAL BUT I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING WAS UP SO I PULLED OUT MY MAC WHICH I KNOW IS VERY PROTECTED AND I AM ALSO A SENIOR TECH ADVISOR SO LET ME START BY SAYING THE FIRST THING IT DID WHEN I WENT TO THIS SITE WAS IT TRIED DIRECTLY TO OPEN UP MY CAPITAL ONE SHOPPING EXTENSION AND THANK GOD MY COMPUTER IS SET UP THE WAY IT IS AND BLOCKED EVERY ATTEMPT THAT THIS PROFILE HAD MADE BUT PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK SECOND ATTEMPT I MADE ONCE I GOT ON THE VPN AND WENT INTO INCOGNITO MODE P*** POPPED UP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS IT'S SOME FALSE ADVERTISEMENT TO KEEP VIRUSES AWAY WHILE GIVING YOU VIRUSES AND ADWARE AND MALWARE AND ATTEMPTING TO HACK YOUR PHONE AND ANY DEVICE YOU'RE USING WHEN YOU CLICK THAT LINK

Message 10 of 14

I feel like this would be an amazing opportunity I would definitely collaborate with other artists I own a crystal shop/mineral specimen shop I have jewelry ECT kind of like a gift shop but I think this would be a awesome thing for other businesses to get more business and get their name out there.

Message 11 of 14

I'm currently looking for any pop-up events. But the weather isn't allowing it or I just can't find any

Message 12 of 14

Not as yet, but I can't wait become active! I'm excited to be a member of this community.

Message 13 of 14
Square Champion

In the past we have had a few people set up a table or two in our garden center with some more homemade type stuff and crafts, but we haven't for the last 5 years as we have just gotten so big having even a few extra people in the way causes even more chaos on days when you are trying to run 800+ $110 average transactions.  

Message 14 of 14