x
Admin

Do you play music at your business? ๐ŸŽถ

Hey Seller Community! Happy Wednesday โšก๏ธ

This week we're wondering...

Do you play music at your business? ๐ŸŽถ

If so, what kind? Do you use Apple Music or Spotify? Something else? What device do you play it off of? 

Can't wait to learn from you all ๐Ÿง 

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101
Beta Member

We run on music! We use Spotify premium and have a custom playlist. ๐Ÿ™‚ It's played through our TV using an Amazon Fire Stick.

Message 64 of 102
Beta Member

Here at Geek-ter we play anime openings and Closings songs on an old cell phone played over blu tooth speakers.

Message 65 of 102

Hello, yes I play music . Pandora smooth jazz on Sundays on our busy days we mix the music up.

Message 66 of 102

I have a small diner in the outskirts of a southern town. We play country, classic country and on Fridays we shake it up with some old disco 70โ€™s ๐Ÿ•บโ€ฆ Funky Friday!

Todd Williams
Message 67 of 102
Beta Member

We always have some sort of music playing in the background. However, we mostly have an online store, but we do have customers that pick up orders from our home business site. The music provides a nice ambience and makes the transaction a little more relaxing. We make sure to play music that is appropriate as we tend to have a large customer base that is of a little more mature audience.

Message 68 of 102

We just installed a customer tv which we normally have pandora on. But if customers want to change it while they wait for their vehicles to be completed then they can turn on Disney+, Netflix, or Hulu. I think the music and option for tv gives a comfortable and hospitable environment for customers.  

Message 69 of 102

Yes I play apple and youtube

Message 70 of 102

I've definitely had customers comment on the music or start to sing along.  Music will effect the customer for sure.

Message 71 of 102
Beta Member

Not sure if I can share links here, but we have a Spotify playlist, and we've had customers comment things like "cool tunes!" or they sing along. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 72 of 102

Yes, we use Apple Music through a pair of Bluetooth speakers. We pick a pre-made Apple playlist.

Message 73 of 102

I don't play any music when I'm in the kitchen. I like to focus during this time. Besides, It would take me longer to finish due to dancing and singing!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Message 74 of 102
Super Seller

We use Rockbot in our cafe. It takes care of all of the licensing, and you can also import your own pre-made Spotify playlists. Our team loves choosing the music each morning and setting the tone for the day.

Michelle Savage
Co-Founder & President
Savage Goods | @savagegoods | savagegoods.com
Message 75 of 102

Spotify radio/playlists/podcasts based on each client's personal taste in music or other listening pleasure (we have the privilege of offering a private area for our services and can truly cater the experience to each individual client). We play off an Alexa Echo and it's great. Super nice sound and volume range. Just a little annoying throughout the day when it thinks it has heard its name among conversation when it actually hasn't been said lol. I may try toggling her to not listen for her name sometimes, but I use her for timers, weather and news updates as well, so summoning by voice is a big perk.

C&K
Message 76 of 102
Beta Member

We do not but Jewish delicatessen fits as a conversational Eatery. People have traditionally come to sit and visit with old and new friends they meet at the deli.  Music is a distraction and makes people compete for conversation. Bigger restaurants use the music to break the silence and make it ok to not converse if needed. This is the opposite to our clientele.

However, not all places fit into this niche of a conversational eatery.  We do add jazz music from the kitchen if only one person is in the restaurant and there isnโ€™t anyone to converse with them. Good luck.

Message 77 of 102
Beta Member

We have a receiver and play relaxation music that comes from speakers in each room 

Message 78 of 102
Beta Member

We play Korean music videos on a TV using YouTube.

We have YouTube Premium account, so there are no advertisements.

Andy
Message 79 of 102
Beta Member

We have an iPod to a Bluetooth speaker, and we use Spotify or pandora! Love the Chris Stapleton station!

Message 80 of 102
Beta Member

I play SiriusXM stations like The Blend or relaxation music since I own a spa. Other times I ask my clients what theyโ€™d like to listen to and go with what they like. 

Message 81 of 102

Honestly I don't think I'd have it any other way I get lost in the music and magic happens. 

Brittany N Mulwanda
Message 82 of 102
Super Seller

We use apple music on an ipad! 

Message 83 of 102

Yes, I do sometimes play live music, actually, on the ukulele. You have to have some stimulus in your down time between customers.

Message 84 of 102