x
Admin

How are you making your business more sustainable and/or environmentally friendly? ♻️ 🌱

Hi everyone! We are back from our break last week (I hope you didn't miss us too much!) with a new Question of the Week. This week, we are looking to learn...

How are you making your business more sustainable and/or environmentally friendly?

Feel free to share a link to your business in your reply too ♻️ 🌱! We look forward to reading all your recommendations and tips. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Beta Member

I sell Live Christmas trees nuff said

Message 22 of 26

While there is not much I can do in the way of my vinyl to reduce waste, I try to reduce it in other areas. My shopping bags are either recycled paper or recycled biodegradable plastic (whichever is in stock and I can get faster), All of my storage containers are recycled plastic, and the zip locks I use for my keychains are 100% recycled materials and are reusable by the customer for other items, my chapsticks are ethically sourced, my hand sanitizer is eco friendly and I only buy my t-shirt blanks from companies that do carbon offset. I am a huge supporter of conservation and protection so I try to do everything I can to help the environment.

Feel free to take a look at my website, I do custom orders and I do not have an order minimum! https://frickn-decals.square.site

Message 23 of 26
Beta Member

question about your question these two dont really go together. I guess in a way they could but seems like its apples to oranges. Sure they could mix in to obtain the desired results, to me your question is apples to oranges.

Message 24 of 26
Super Seller

Right now, we offer a discount for our customers who reuse our shopping bags instead of getting a new one.  

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 25 of 26

Spirit Products Co. only uses natural ingredients and never synthetic or chemicals in its products. Only all-natural soy wax, eco-friendly cotton wicks, 100% pure essential oils, and recycled glass is used. 

Message 26 of 26