x
Admin

How do you handle bad reviews and/or disgruntled customers? 😤

Hi Seller Community 🌎 

How do you handle bad reviews or disgruntled customers?

Let's be honest, it can't always be sunshine and roses! ☀️ 🌹 

We look forward to reading your replies 🤓

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
Super Seller

I listen to the customer and see how we can make it right. I give them a couple of different options to reconcile then how we aim to make it better for future.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 43 of 46

I respond to all of my reviews. If it's a good review, usually just a quick thanks! If it's a not so good review I typically see if i  can help the situation. I formulate my response based on trying to respect their opinion but also by trying to gently correct them if needed, or by offering a solution if it is something I need to correct. I want other customers reading my reviews to see that i do care about my clients opinions and also want them to have a good experience ever! 

Amanda Duffy
Message 44 of 46

As the owner of a company, I should not see a bad review as a negative thing. I should see it as a way of improvement. When it comes to bad reviews, I contact the customer and verify what it's the issue to fix the customer's concerns. 

Message 45 of 46
Super Seller

What a great read. I usually go out of my way to have a bit of fun with the customer. Lighthearted responses touching on their topics, attempting to teach a little humility along the way while offering to do what it takes to make it right or help them find a new brand to hate on. 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 46 of 46