x
Admin

How do you make your business stand out from competitors? ⚡️

Hi Seller Community! Hope everyone is enjoying their week

Today we're wondering....

How do you make your business stand out from competitors? Any tips?

fight.gif

We look forward to reading your replies! 👀 

Message 1 of 95
94 REPLIES 94

I stay original as possible I have understood the best on services for consumers and future consumers. 

Caretha L Russell
Message 85 of 95

be

Unique

Message 86 of 95
Super Seller

As a Spa Consultant I found that my competitors focused on a super motivational online curriculum and opted to take a more hands-on approach focusing on super fundamental business acumen to really grow sustainable spa business professionals.

Message 87 of 95

By advertising on Facebook…

Message 88 of 95

I’m just starting out with a pop-up shop in San Francisco, so it’s more about attracting customers than beating competition. I ordered posters and a sandwich board to help draw people in. Other ideas?

Message 89 of 95

Initially keep your messaging simple and short. Vision or mission statement.

Message 90 of 95

I make my business stand out by being very vocal and enthusiastic towards customers. In person I always pull them in with a joke or lighthearted attitude, and it’s a lot of fun! I have also found that despite your businesses’ price range of products, having a selection of products that is within the $3-$9 range is HUGE and draws in customers that may otherwise be turned away by price. 

Message 91 of 95

Competition? I suppose I just don’t look at it like that. That’s something unique about tattooing. There are roughly 100 tattoo shops in San Francisco alone and a couple hundred in the wider Bay Area. Probably thousands of independent artists working at those shops. But I don’t see them as competition really. The people that are looking for the kind of work I do will find me. The work I do is unique enough that there are only a few others that do work similar to mine. There are some issues in the wider tattoo community that are rather unfortunate. The community tends to be fairly conservative and there are certain attitudes that pervade the community. Until recently it has been a white male dominated craft and therefor there tends to be a lot of sexist, misogynistic, homophobic and toxic attitudes toward both clients and other artists. So providing an atmosphere that doesn’t tolerate those attitudes and treats both clients and artists with respect and provides a space and service where my clients feel safe and respected; I suppose is unfortunately a way myself and many other tattooers “stand out”. It’s an unfortunate thing I suppose, to think that that is a marketing strategy, but in a way, it is. 

Message 92 of 95

I post videos on social media, share photos and reach out to my local community to get people interested 

Message 93 of 95

My customer service, and I'm available even

when I don't want to be just about 24/7 for phone support

Message 94 of 95

Creating a mobile app for ordering is one way to make your business stand out from competitors. Having an app allows customers to quickly and easily place orders and make payments, which can provide a seamless and convenient experience. On top of that, customers can also receive notifications of special offers and discounts, creating a more engaging experience. This can help your business stand out from competitors and build loyalty among customers.

Orda Success Team
https://www.getorda.com
Message 95 of 95