Today we'd like to know...

How do you measure business success?

We're looking forward to reading your replies! ✍️

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Beta Member

Freedom, ability to be creative and build while loving what you do.

Message 2 of 27
Super Seller

The best and easiest way is if someone refers a new patient to you. Word of mouth is still the best form of advertising.

Ryan Anton Schaffer RMT
www.reginamassagetherapist.com
Message 3 of 27
Super Seller

Profitability sustained. 

Luke Nieuwland
Owner/Operator
https://www.whiskyrun.com/
Co-Founder
https://birrdi.com/
Co-Founder
https://www.lakeeffect.ca/
Message 4 of 27

having the clientele that puts their trust into your work 🙂

Message 5 of 27
Super Seller

If I can afford A roof over my head, Food on the table, and a few bucks leftover after all bills are paid.  Start small and build up to better days.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 6 of 27

I measure it by our business' notoriety...the more people we reach, the more successful we are!

Message 7 of 27
Beta Member

When all your goals armet and your business begins to show prosperity.

Message 8 of 27
Super Seller

Having the processes down, so everything runs smoothly. 

Message 9 of 27

When accounts receivable is greater than accounts payable 😎

Message 10 of 27

i do computer repairs and sales, so for me its repeat customers who return to you for there needs, word of mouth referrals , sales growth increase each year ,and longevity of business 

Message 11 of 27
Beta Member

Saving 10% of gross sales for reinvestment

Message 12 of 27
Super Seller

I think a business success is measured 1st on the #'s... The reality is you have to be profitable to continue to stay open.  Secondly that repeat customer base is going to help keep you profitable.  When you have people choosing to come to you over others for specific products or services it says you're fulfilling a need in the community and building those relationships.

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 13 of 27

The success of a business is measured by the satisfaction of its' client/consumer.

Message 14 of 27

Yes

Message 15 of 27

If I refund a transaction. Will the person get it back instantly???

Message 16 of 27
Super Seller

There could be plenty of meanings of success depending on the person.  I measure success within my business two ways.  First...the numbers!  Very important.  Know your starting numbers, the numbers needed to grow your business to the next level, and the numbers in order to maintain your business.  Once you have mastered this (know that every day won’t be rainbows) then you’ll definitely see and experience success.  The second...the culture of your business.  Do your clients/customers experience euphoria when visiting or purchasing from your business?  Do they want to come back (a feeling of being welcomed)?  Does your team fit your brand’s culture and are they happy/participating in keeping your brand’s feeling?   Achieve these...again...you’ll see success 🙂

Message 17 of 27
Super Seller

Totally agree with the culture part! Both for your team and your customers. Great measure of sucess!

Ali Kenis

Sugar Lab Bakeshop

Follow me on Instagram

Celebrating Since 2012
Message 18 of 27

When  I have a home auto and business situated. Family is good .Don't need to ask for anything. 

Message 19 of 27

As a business accountant, I understand how critical it is to determine what works and what doesn't in your firm. Business is unpredictable, and the only thing you can bank on is that everything changes all the time. You must regularly assess your company's performance in order to determine what is and isn't working.

• Examine Your Company's Financial Statements
  • Examine the Customer Satisfaction
  • Average How Many New Clients Do You Get?
  • Conduct Performance Evaluations
  • Maintain Market Awareness and Evaluate Your Own Expectations
Message 20 of 27

My business is successful when it's sustainable. When we don't have to be there every minute to keep it going. 

Not there yet. We're still working long hours for little to no pay, figuring out how much inventory to have on hand and which products to stop selling and which to increase our orders of. There's a lot to learn.

Message 21 of 27