x
Admin

How do you save money at your business in a challenging economy? ๐Ÿ’ต

Hey Community fam ๐ŸŒŸ

This week, we're hoping you all can share...

How do you save money at your business in a challenging economy? ๐Ÿ’ต

We look forward to reading and learning from your replies! โค๏ธ

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

As a photographer, I love to scout areas before committing to shooting at a suggested location.  As I've grown more confident in my abilities and skills, I'm using Google Maps to provide area details using the photos on the map's area.  This helps save time and GAS!!  It allows me to have a more detailed conversation with my clients over the phone to set expectations.  So far, it has been working great and will continue to use it as a cost and time saving measure.  

Message 22 of 24
Beta Member

We actually just increase our volume by lowering prices. 

Message 23 of 24
Super Seller

When I first started out in business, I was terrible with money. I am so efficient now and it is a system just like payroll, supply management, and client onboarding.

I run revenue and expenses weekly, then I move a non negotiable $200 minimum into my savings account. I used to think that I needed to move $1,000+ into savings in order for it to make a difference and be worth it. That is SO not the case and if I can move $200 per week into a separate account I never see, it is better than $0 nothing. It all adds up over time.

While it is slow, I buy all of my supplies in bulk (for 2,000 appointments) and delete subscriptions I don't use.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 24 of 24