x
Admin

What are 1-3 topics that other community members can come to you for support with?

Howdy, everyone! 🤠

For this week's question, we’re doing something slightly different! With so many new faces in the Seller Community, we thought a great way for folks to get to know each other is to share:

What are 1-3 topics that other community members can come to you for support with?

For me, when it comes to Square products, I’m most confident with troubleshooting Square Online sites. Outside of that, I love chatting about Instagram best practices in particular, and photography too!

So, what are the topics you love to help others with? Can’t wait to read everyone’s replies! 💖

P.S: If it helps, you can copy and use this snippet: My name is [YOUR NAME], I own/run/manage [BUSINESS NAME] and I can help with [TOPIC 1, 2 and 3].'

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Seller Community Mentor

I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Co-Owner/Business Manager
Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Event Planner/Business Trainer
Member - Women in HVACR
Member - Women's Leadership Network, Helena
Message 22 of 30
Square Champion

@maxpete oh man - I don't know - I bake once a week for stress relief - and at holiday times like Thanksgiving and Christmas I go kinda nuts (I used to make over 2,000 cookies at Christmas to give away but  I've scaled back in recent years and missed out on baking when Daphne was in the hospital). Baking that way feels like a business though and is the opposite of stress relief. So, now I bake weekly and can share that joy all year with people. Recent bakes included matcha latte cookies with ermine frosting - earl grey tea Blondies - lemon chocolate chip cookies (trust) - I mostly have a comfort zone in breakfast pastry (cinnamon rolls, scones, coffee cakes), cookies, pies & tarts, and cake. Bread requires more exactness and timing in my opinion and I often bake to exercise a creative muscle or work off stress so sometimes I use it as creative problem solving. When I'm mad or frustrated I bake. Last night I was stressed after a long work day and going home still cycling about it so I made a banana snack cake. I find it super satisfying as a process full of risk and reward.

D [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 23 of 30
Admin

If you're ever in the mood for baking carrot cake, let me know 🤣

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 24 of 30
Square Champion

@tranguyen 1. Digital Marketing (SEO, Loyalty, Newsletter, Promotions etc), I love building our customer following, reaching our to them and enagaing with them. 2. I also like data analysis, sad yes but I love a good sales report, trends, weekly, monthly anual, sell through rates. 3. Website development, creativity, visual aspects and making the customer journey enjoyable.

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 25 of 30
Admin

Data analysis is such a useful skill!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 26 of 30
Admin

👏👏👏👏 I think you help so many business owners when you share insights on these topics in the Community @phillipsrw  We appreciate it so much 

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 27 of 30
Square Champion

Wonderful Idea @tranguyen,

I'm Bruce Wilson, I and the owner, vigneron, distiller of  'The Packing Shed' in the Perth Hills.

In a past life (and to an extent stil now) I was/am a software developer.

I am able to assist with:

1. Square - Square for restaurants,  reporting, marketing, data manipulation ( and a little square online)

2. All things internet, IP, DNS, web development, hosting etc

3. Problem Solving, Integrations and workarounds using square APIs and development knowledge to get things done that aren't possible or don't quite work in the current tooling.

Bruce Wilson
Owner | Vigneron | Distiller
Message 28 of 30
Admin

Thanks for sharing this Bruce! I had no idea you also did software development, so cool!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 29 of 30
Admin

Workarounds are so helpful to this Community for times when a feature isnt yet available! Thank you @lawnbrook 

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 30 of 30