x
Admin

What do you enjoy about being a business owner vs. employed by a business? 🤔

HAPPPPY WEDNESDAY Seller Community! 💕

Today I'm wondering...

What do you enjoy about being a business owner vs. employed by a business? 🤔

business.gif

What do you see as the advantages? If you are employed by a business owner, you can discuss what you see as the advantages. 

I can't wait to read your replies!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

I enjoy making the final decisions and owning the consequences of those decisions 100 percent. An advantage of owning my business is I can be more in tune to my client base and their needs without going through another party. 

Message 64 of 67

One you control your hours for the most part. Two If you make a mistake you only answer to yourself. not at first but your business will run on its own you can start taking more days off you can take vacations. at that point

Message 65 of 67
Beta Member

Being in control of my own destiny!

Having a business that represents my morals & ethics, and doesn’t compromise my authenticity 🥰

Message 66 of 67

I have always done sewing - dressmaking, alterations, etc. since I was 10! I loved the ability to create "things".  When I was married to a Navy guy, I was able to do sewing all over the world. I even created belly dance costumes in Guantanamo Bay! While I was working full time in the IT field, I also continued sewing for my co-workers. Once I retired from "employed" work, I continued to sew for myself, family and clients on an "on demand" basis. And I love it!

Mary Lou Beyreis
Message 67 of 67