x
Admin

What is your favorite item or service you are planning to sell for the festive/holiday season? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ฆ

Happy Wednesday, everyone โœจ

After taking a break last week, we're back with another Question of the Week. It is never too early to start planning for the festive season, especially if you are an indecisive gift giver like I am. Every year, I always spend more time overthinking about what to get for friends and family, only to rush it at the last minute.

So this week, I'm looking to the Seller Community for some inspiration! I'd love to know...

What is your favorite item or service you are planning to sell for the festive/holiday season? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ฆ

And if you can't choose which one is your favorite, share a crowd-pleaser with us โ€” something that is always a hit with customers every festive season!

If you are selling online, don't forget to share a link in your reply too! Can't wait to read everyone's reply โค๏ธ

Season of Giving.jpeg

This question is part our Season of Giving celebration. Keep an eye on the Seller Community in the coming weeks for more festive season content and the opportunity to be part of an exciting event. More to come! 
Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
Super Seller

We are a spray tan salon and, for whatever reason, when we carry large hot chocolate balls in our salon, they sell like crazy. So, we will get a batch per day, sell out and continue to buy more. I love them! LOL

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 2 of 53
Admin

I mean, who could resist large hot chocolate balls ๐Ÿซ

Tra
Message 3 of 53
Beta Member

are you making the the balls or buying them?

Message 4 of 53

What a fab idea, Iโ€™m in Northern Ireland and going on line now to see how I get these ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Message 5 of 53
Super Seller

We haven't moved on to the festive season yet but are having date night event complete with a costume contest on Halloween ๐Ÿ™‚

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 6 of 53
Admin

That's such a great idea @MudFire_Deanna ๐ŸŽƒ! I'm sure the event will be a hit (and can't wait to see what your costume will be too!).

Tra
Message 7 of 53
Beta Member

My wife's business is selling succulent pumpkins! Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 15.18.38.png

Message 8 of 53
Admin

Ah these look so cute @mpmpmp22 !

Tra
Message 9 of 53
Beta Member

One of her best sellers! 

Message 10 of 53
Super Seller

So cute!

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 11 of 53
Super Seller

We always offer free gift wrapping starting the first Friday in November and run it thru Christmas Eve. The only restriction is that it has to be an item purchased from our store.

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 12 of 53
Admin

I love this @alexandriak ๐ŸŽ โ€” it's definitely something I'd take advantage of considering every time I tried to wrap gifts on my own, they all look like abstract sculptures. 

Tra
Message 13 of 53

Question -  I am planning to do this as well however, we are having a debate in our store -  do you only wrap presents and then embellish with a tag or does thsi include gift baskets as well? 

Message 14 of 53
Super Seller

Spa night boxes.  They are my biggest seller every year.  It is such an easy gift to give to anyone who loves facials or spa time.  I'm super excited because this year I found a new local candle maker and hand-dyed ribbon.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 15 of 53
Admin

Ohhh, I have no doubt people love getting these packages โค๏ธ What candle scents do you usually use for the box @Doran

Tra
Message 16 of 53
Super Seller

I'm doing two different ones this year.  Carmel Valley lavender and Big Sur sage.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 17 of 53
Beta Member

I used to live in both of these places btw, woah brings me back!

Message 18 of 53
Beta Member

This is one of the things I make.This is one of the things I make.

Message 19 of 53
Beta Member

All handmade

Message 20 of 53
Beta Member

Message 21 of 53