x
Admin

What platform do you receive the most customer reviews on? 📝

Hiiiii Seller Community. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week wherever you are 🌎 

This week we'd like to know....

What platform do you receive the most customer reviews on? Yelp? Google? Square Customer Feedback?

Looking forward to learning from you all 🤓

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 72
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello

Please please please allow a link on the receipt for Google reviews. Everybody knows including the people that posted on this thread Google is the first choice.

We have hundreds of great Square reviews and that’s what they are. They sit there no one sees it. 

Google can supply a link to reviews all square has to do is allow it on the receipt. 

ALSO MAKE IT CLICKABLE AND LET US REMOVE THE SQUARE LINK. So it’s not confusing anybody.

Google reviews for everyone that uses Square! Team square make it happen! These likes are undeniable!

Thank you

View Best Answer >

Message 30 of 72
71 REPLIES 71
Beta Member

Google and square customer reviews 

Message 64 of 72

I wonder if there will be any greater than this crew of brands? 

Do you use automated square customer reviews whereby it sends a request or option with the receipt?  I'm curious to know?

Square offers links to the community, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't extend the option for buyers/sellers to share on Google or other platforms.

Take care.

oevae.com
Message 65 of 72

We get people into our store by our Google reviews, word of mouth and a Billboard we have on the highway. We offer incentives for customers if they leave us a Google review. 

Lisa

Back in Time Comics and Toys

backintimecomics.com

Liberty, MO.

Message 66 of 72
Beta Member

Mine mostly come from facebook

Message 67 of 72

facebook and square are where we receive the most reviews.

Message 68 of 72

oevae-marketing-consultants-asking-for-google-reviews.gif

97% Google Reviews because we ask customers for Google Reviews - In fact we wrote about it in "it turns out that asking a customer for a Google Review while they are present is probably the best opportunity for you to receive a review from them. In order for this strategy to work, rehearse and tailor the phrases for asking customers for Google reviews below. Then use your customized "Asking Customers for Google Reviews" phrase when the moment is right. Making this simple adjustment to your Google Reviews marketing strategy, and making it a staple of your natural commentary with customers and clients can be extremely effective when adhered to."

We've done this for almost 2-decades.  Because we are in the business of branding, we often express the importance and power of a 5-Star Google Review.  Not only for the business owner but also for those searching for similar experiences.  It just takes a few months to develop a routine so that you can explore the best opportunity to ask. 

Hope this helps.

oevae.com
Message 69 of 72
Beta Member

I get customer feedback from my clients who then change their lives and when asked HOW did they get to where they are, they give them my name.  Word of mouth is authentic and real.  It allows people to know the review is real.  My clients usually come from word of mouth.  I also like getting my clients this way because I attract the type of clients I enjoy working with.  My work is very client-specific. 

Thank you!

Dr Jen Casper, Spiritual Counselor
"May you always be blessed."

Brodheadsville, PA
Message 70 of 72
Super Seller

We have the most reviews on Google, then Yelp, and one on FB. 

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 71 of 72
Super Seller

Message 72 of 72