x
Alumni

What was your biggest win of 2022? ๐Ÿ™Œโ€Œ

Hi sellers!

This week we want to celebrate your accomplishments of last year as you take on the new year๐Ÿ’ช.

We'd love to know....What was your biggest win of 2022? 

Share with us below!

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61
Super Seller

Also like to hear more @theurbanunwind ,

Was it just from a charging perspective or have you taken it further ?

Bruce Wilson
Owner | Vigneron | Distiller
Message 22 of 62

My biggest win was opening two more locations so my ADHD coaches can see clients in person in Chicago and New Jersey (as well as Nashville TN- my original location).  We hope to help many ADHD students and adults along in their journeys in both new locations! 

Message 23 of 62

My biggest win for 2022 was opening LADYBAGS BOUTIQUE'S.

Message 24 of 62

LADYBAGS BOUTIQUE'S LOCATED IN PEORIA,IL

Message 25 of 62

I think my biggest win was going from $40,000 a year to $85,000 a year and scrubbing toilets. Canโ€™t believe my cleaning business is so successful! I guess toilets donโ€™t scrub themselves ! 

kristen

two girls & a bucket 

south Portland Maine 

Kristen Day
Message 26 of 62
Alumni

@2girls1bucket Amazing, more than double! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 27 of 62
Super Seller Alumni

Recovering from burnout!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

Message 28 of 62
Super Seller

We survived our first year in our brick & mortar shop! We've been selling at fests for almost 9 years but I quit the day job and we went all in early in 2022. Excited to continue to grow this year!

Message 29 of 62

My biggest win was learning to be a Betta man learning from my mistakes you can't trust everyone one I still do cause I love every one no matter who u are or what u did to me and meeting stan that **bleep** changed me 

Message 30 of 62

Our biggest win of 2022 was surviving 2 moves since May.  Our Square Register made picking up where we left off a breeze as we simply had to plug in and connect to the internet and we were good to go!  We really love our register!  We are now in a new place and things are going well.  

Message 31 of 62

My biggest win was finding myself in the top 13.0% of growing professional services businesses.

Message 32 of 62

Our biggest win of 2022 was successfully running our first workshop series. Not a sell-out event, but we were very happy with the turnout.

Message 33 of 62
Beta Member

Our biggest sales season for Christmas since we opened our store. 

Always growing but it's the fact that our customers keep returning and the relationship that goes along with that is so much more valuable. 

Message 34 of 62

The fact that we were able to place our biggest inventory order yet and didn't go under or way over exhaust our finances doing it, in a world where due to Covid the industry is now oversaturated, but people are still buying bikes. 

Message 35 of 62

No using square.

Message 36 of 62

Square is a great platform, the economy is getting better, don't let inflation win over you, things are getting better! ๐Ÿค‘ 

Message 37 of 62
Super Seller

My big win was being up 13% in net sales and up 15% total overall. I canโ€™t complain. 

Ryan Anton Schaffer RMT
www.reginamassagetherapist.com
Message 38 of 62
Super Seller

Preventing our chocolate from flowing out the shop door during one of our hottest summers on record!

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 39 of 62
Super Seller

Biggest win is being up 22% and paying off all loans and credit cards ๐Ÿ’ช 100% debt free

Feta Whisperer [ insta: 86feta ] [ fb: greekbelly ]
Message 40 of 62
Beta Member

My biggest win for 2022 was saying yes to a new job opportunity that I didn't think I was ready for. 

Message 41 of 62
Beta Member

My biggest win is that My online giftshop is finally finish using the square online builder 

Giftshop website: https://www.indolentlynxgift.com/

I'm hoping at least I can get some sales going this year. I'm new selling online so I got of learning to do!

Hon Tran
Message 42 of 62