x
Admin

What was your business's most profitable month in 2021? Why?

Hey Seller Community! As we look back on 2021, I'm curious to hear which month had the highest profits for your business, and why you think that might be...

What was your business's most profitable month in 2021? Why do you think that is?

sales.gif

To review your sales by month, please go to Square Dashboard > Reports > Time Frame: Last year > and then you can switch Summary to Monthly!

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 1.39.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-12 at 1.41.37 PM.png

High sale months in previous years can be a good indicator in looking towards the next year! Excited to read your replies 👀 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Always October, we're in a tourist town in the mountains, so leaf season here is huge!

Message 22 of 34

July was our biggest month. Invested in doing coupons with the ad, fewer words more Identifiable pictures just didn't have enough staff to handle the response!! AMAZING!!! 

Message 23 of 34

November was our biggest month. I believe it's because customers were getting geared up for vacations and going out of town and doing Christmas shopping.  And for the most part, if they were going somewhere it was going to be cold, they were buying our products to keep them warm. 🤗

Message 24 of 34

Good evening!

My most busiest month in 2021 was December!

Heavenly Lawn Services of Crestview, FL is going to be really successful this year staying busy. I just do need to understand more about square. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10! Does Square have a magistrate reader to hook into my type of phone because the one for free in the picture didn't look like it would work. I need to know these things before proceeding. I am verified business/account owner. Just need some advice about it before ordering one.

Message 25 of 34

May and June for me

Message 26 of 34

Always November and December, I own a retail store. Each of those two months we make over 2x the average of the other months. 

Message 27 of 34

December!! Holidays Holidays HOLIDAYS!! 🤘🏾

Message 28 of 34

April- Art sales!

Message 29 of 34
Beta Member

July and August, We are a summer tourist town 70% of our annual sales are between May and September

Message 30 of 34
Super Seller

We typically see larger numbers in November because of Small Business Saturday and a large sale in our gallery and gift buying. We close for two weeks in December so December's sales are high for the amount of time we are actually open. Then we see a large bump in January when we release Valentine's Day tickets for our "pottery making date night". Otherwise sales are pretty consistent.

Love the ease of the Square reports though!

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 31 of 34
Super Seller

August🤩

Message 32 of 34
Super Seller

November for us, we work a 12 day Christmas show. Over 100,000 women ready to buy for Christmas.

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 33 of 34
Beta Member

July is our most profitable month we are in Sisters Oregon a small tourist town. We have a large outdoor quilt show the week after the 4th of July which makes for an extremely busy month 

Message 34 of 34