x
Admin

Who are the black business owners or entrepreneurs that you look up to?

Martin Luther King Jr. Day is approaching quickly on Monday, January 15. As the United States commemorates Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy, we want to take this opportunity to celebrate the personal heroes in your life.

Who are there black business owners or entrepreneurs that you look up to? Maybe it’s another seller in the Seller Community or someone from your local chamber of commerce and small business groups. Whoever they are, share a bit about them with us!

Can’t wait to read all your replies ❣️

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

I'll start with my father, although he was a small home owned business owner, he definitely  set an example for me to follow for not only serving 20+ years in the military, he always wanted to work for himself and always had the entrepreneurial spirit, which was passed down to me.

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

I look up to so many entrepreneurs/business owners.  One business owner in particular is my dear friend Annie Smith owner of S.O.L.E.  She helped me and encouraged me to turn my business into what it is now.  I'll always look up to her and I love her dearly.

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 3 of 3