x

AGAIN...Is there a way to not let customers order on non-business days???

AGAIN...Is there a way to not let customers order on non-business days without us having to toggle the on/off button online??  

We are closed on the weekends, but still have customers order on those non-business days.  They don't read the HUGE location hours that pop up before doing so.  It's not their fault either!  They are just looking to order and reading past the hours we are open.  They do so, thinking it's for pickup in 20 minutes on a Saturday at noon.  But SURPRISE, it's for the next business day...MONDAY at 10am.  

There has to be a simple solution for Square to just have it where the online is just closed PERIOD on the days we are closed.  It just has to say "unavailable" like when we have to log on and toggle the button.  We don't have time to remember do so before we leave, and again before we open a few days later.  

Seems like an easy fix because you guys seem to have got everything else covered.  I still read others having the same issues.  It's frustrating for me to have to read the same threads to see if this has been solved.  It's been going on since 2020 with other threads.  PLEASE HELP!  😞

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Hi, Keli!

I've just had a quick look at your account history--so sorry no one's jumped in to help you yet!

We were in the same boat a few months ago and this is the workaround I've found:

Dashboard > Account & Settings > Business > Locations > Business Hours

See screenshots below:

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 4.56.10 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-13 at 4.55.54 pm.png

Hope this helps,

Kat

Message 2 of 2