x

Account Manager

Does anyone know how to establish a relationship with a new Square Account Manager?  We used to have an outstanding Account Manager when Square was selling their system to our 20+ location business and when we decided to move forward with implementing we continued to receive great service. 

Unfortunately, that Account Manager left Square to work at another company and we have had the worst experience trying to get our system configured in a way that works for our business.  We were assigned a new account manager who spoke to us one time and then literally started no-showing our scheduled meetings and will not even respond to an email or call us back when we leave voicemails.  It's like grasping at straws.  We generally like the system but it is being under utilized and we need the expertise of an internal Square rep to help us out on many different aspects.

I called to complain about this ongoing issue and was told I'd receive a callback "within 48 hours" with a new account manager...that was 14 days ago.

Has anyone had any success landing a new account manager?  Is Square just that understaffed that it can't help out new customers?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out @Skato 👋

I'm sorry to hear you have had a difficult time contacting the Square team. I will try to reach out to your account manager directly to let them know you are wanting to speak with them. 

Is there anything we can try to assist you with through here? I will preface that we have limited access to accounts through this page, but the community is a great resource for finding answers and solutions to the questions you may have about your Square products and services.

Message 2 of 6

I would like to know who my account manager is and speak directly with them  as well

Message 3 of 6

Hello @BlindPig I have sent you a DM with your Account Manager's name. For account security we cannot discuss any account-specific information publicly, feel free to message me back with the best contact number for them to reach you at. If you need anything else please let me know. 

Message 4 of 6

I'm also looking for a Square account manager. How can I get connected?

Message 5 of 6

Hey there @vnewton 

We can gladly assist here but if you'd prefer to speak with our Support Team by phone, you can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6