x
Beta Member

Add License Number to Invoice

State law requires us to put our license number on estimates and invoices. If possible, I would like to have it at the top near the email address and phone number.  How can I go about adding it?   

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

We add our customize message to the “message section”. Now every time we send out a message it auto populates and appears on every invoice. You can include your license number here. Hope this helps out a little 🙂 

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Thank you for the reply. I noticed that I would be able to put it in the message part, but if possible, I would prefer to add it to the top or bottom where the company details are. I was hoping there would be a way to add this to the template.

Message 3 of 8
Super Seller

Perhaps you could add it additional on to the invoice number. This way it will show up at the top with the business information 🙂

Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

It’s 16 digits, I don’t want to be forced to manually add it to every estimate and invoice.

It’s just like my company phone number, I would like it on everything automatically.

I also need to make it clear that it is a license number and not an invoice number.

Message 5 of 8
Super Seller

Understandable...more work is not fun. Currently the only method that I’m aware of is in the message section. It might not be at the absolute top but it’s before the itemized part. Perhaps you would like to include your business contact info into that part as well so that it can be grouped  together. 

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

Since this is all based off of templates, I’m hoping someone at Square could help me with this. There are places where I could enter Facebook and Twitter information about my company, so being able to change one of those to my license number should be pretty easy. I just need some guidance.

Message 7 of 8
Super Seller

I do hope someone at Square Customer Support can help you with this issue 🙂

Message 8 of 8