x

Adding Calendar to Psychology Today "website"

I've had to adjust my psychology practice for the CoVID-19 era.  I now conduct business exclusively "on-line".  Q: Does Square have a calendar for "customer" bookings and payments that handles Protected Healthcare Information (PHI) in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)?  If yes, then Q2: Will the of the name of the customer (and all PHI) who is booked for the appointment using this on-line calendar be shielded and remain UN-discoverable from other internet users? Q3: Can the on-line booking calendar be added to the a) Psychology Today platform used by myself and 100s of thousands of other psychotherapists to advertise their practice, and/or b) be integrated with a Google Suite (HIPAA compliant) Calendar  ?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @DocLochner!

We are HIPAA compliant - see this post about HIPAA compliance and the links to related content on the Squareup.com website. Regarding appointments themselves, you might want to check out Square Appointments. I'm not sure what website solution you are using right now, though that can be integrated into different website platforms by including links to page to book with.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 2