x

Adding different shipping box sizes to items

I am trying to figure out shipping for my online store. I upgraded to the premium site to have access to real time shipping estimates. I figured out how to create new shipping box sizes, but don't see anywhere to apply that size to an item. It says the default box size will be applied unless specified for an item, but I don't see anywhere to assign a box to an item or enter an items dimensions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

*Edit-(solved. Shipping account needed to be set up first to access boxes for items)

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @tberry668 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us again here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

So glad you got this one solved! We appreciate you editing your post to let us know you found a solution - it helps us, immensely. And you are spot on with your findings - before shipping dimensions and packing sizes can be editing, you will need to set up your shipping account through your shipping provider or Shippo.

Let us know if anything else comes up! We are here to help where need be. Cheers! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2