x

Address not accepted

I have entered my correct address, and yes it is not found on google. I have

emailed google many times over the last two years and still not in there database.

Very frustrating....

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Brutus and welcome to our Seller Community!

What service are you trying to enter your address for?

Thank you for clarifying so we can better assist.

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

Not sure if this is what the OP meant, but I just had a customer try to order something in my online shop today and they emailed me to let me know the checkout process would not accept the shipping address they entered because it wasn't found on Google. The address the customer entered is correct and Google does not offer the correct address in its list of recommended addresses. What does one do in this situation? Are customers able to enter an address not listed/found on Google? If not, this seems like it could potentially turn frustrated customers away. 

TIF HOLMES
FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY
WWW.TIFHOLMES.COM
Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

I am having this same issue with my business address and home address. Neither of them are valid addresses according to the checkout. My home address keeps changing the spelling of Dr to Drive but it is not recognized by the Post Office as Drive at all. I need serious help.

Message 4 of 9

What was the answer to this? I'm having the same problem

Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

Hi RESINateWithTay, I love your name by the way. I was told that I didn't have the shipping and texas assigned to all of my merchandise so it was not allowing me to add those particular items for sale with the address. 

Message 6 of 9
Beta Member

Frances, can you please help me as well?

Message 7 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @puritykingdom78

This sounds like a good question for our Square Online support team

They can take a look at your account with you to help a shine light here, as they are able look at your account alongside you in order to pinpoint what's going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Sorry about the experience.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

Thank you. I moved the question over to the online thread and received a response. Thanks again.

Message 9 of 9