x

Advertisement

I am the proud owner of Kalo Keiki Designz located here on Maui, Hawaii.

What I do is sew cute things for babies. I have made bucket hats, a ipu stuffy and baby rompers. But the problem that I am having is trying to get my business out there. I been trying to advertise on my facebook, facebook market place and instagram and also tiktok. I haven't done alot as im just starting out. 

But I need advise on how to get people to notice my business. Can anyone help me please ?

Kalo Keiki Designz
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @KaloKeikiDesign - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

May sellers who want to increase their business presence, especially online, take advantage of SEO through Square Online.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) allows you to optimize your items and categories for search engine results, but you can also add SEO information to your Square Online site to help it rank better.

Learn more about how to use Square Online to drive traffic through your site and set up SEO here.

I hope this helps.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2