x

After Pay

Are we able to use the Afterpay options on Invoices? 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square Champion

hi @ffcheerwford 

No Afterpay is currently not available as a feature to use on Invoices at this time.  Hopefully that will change in the near future. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 10

I signed up to accept Afterpay but don’t see where the option is given in form of payment on the checkout screen . How do I offer it to clients ?I have a salon and spa by the way . Thanks 

Message 3 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Kyrstenr,

Welcome to The Seller Community! Happy to have you. 

I just want to confirm, you did enable the afterpay setting from the dashboard:

1. Go to Account & Settings from your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Business > Payment Methods.
  3. Next to the Afterpay payment method, click ••• then Edit settings.
  4. Toggle the In-Person setting on/off.

Note: Once you’ve enabled Afterpay in-person, customers can pay via their Afterpay Card on Square POS, Appointments POS, Retail POS, and Restaurants POS.

Message 4 of 10

Hi Maya, 

Thanks for your help but I actually did that but is still don’t see it as a option on my checkout screen .I have been receiving emails from Afterpay that say I’m a part of them now but also received email from square saying it’s not available yet .I’m not sure if it’s Maby not in my location yet or something? Anyways I greatly appreciate you trying to assist me . Thanks so much ! 

Message 5 of 10

How frustrating @Kyrstenr!

I am looking into this further. I will reach out as soon as I have more insight. 

Message 6 of 10
Square Champion

You won't see it on your checkout screen. Customers need to create an after pay account and have the app on their phone- they then use Afterpay as a tap-to-pay like they would use ApplePay- you don't do anything special 🙂

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 7 of 10

Thank you @DLRosenberg for letting us know! 

Message 8 of 10

How do they tap to pay? I'm confused.

Message 9 of 10

Welcome to the Seller Community, @twmason11 👋

Your Square hardware will allow customers to pay for in-person goods and services using their contactless Afterpay Card via Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. Tap to pay means they will hold their compatible device to your hardware, then complete the checkout from their phone. 

They will need to install the Afterpay app on their phone, then add the digital wallet to their Apple Wallet or Google Wallet. 

Please let me know if this is not what you were asking. 😊

Message 10 of 10