x

Appointment by online booking: Clients didn't receive reminder.

I was asked by a customer who didn't receive reminder.

We have set up the reminder to send 1 day before their appointments.

This customer made an appointment on line booking.

We looked her personal info, there is email address but it's like this "ab******@gm*******".

This type of customers, do they receive reminder by email??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @myhdz

Has the customer checked their spam folder by any chance? Sometimes email hosts can filter out the notification emails depending on security level and pre-set filters. 

Has this happened with any other customer? 

Message 2 of 4

Hi! I’ve had the same issue, but my reminders are by phone/text. The only thing I could find that works is re-adding them as a new client. It’s frustrating for sure. Especially since I went through and spent an hour merging hundreds of client profiles that had been automatically created with most not having any contact information so if I grabbed the wrong one there went the reminder. But I noticed after a while even when I was being careful and selecting the correct profile they were still not receiving reminders. That’s when I resorted to adding them as new. Any info would be great! 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@browsbyandrea

We'd love to look into this further for you, but our Appointments speciality team will most likely need to know this is happening to you. Before you do any more merges - let's make sure you are fully updated to the most recent version of iOS and App version available.

When you are fully updated, please give our Appointments Support team a call. They can look into the emails being sent from your account and see if there is a trend or if something is happening on the Email side of this.

Thanks for flagging this.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 4 of 4