x
Beta Member

Appointments: How do I edit the general description that appears on my online booking site?

There's a description at the top of my online booking site that I want to update, but I cannot figure out where I make the changes. I'm pasting my site URL here: 

This is a specific location - 

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/7GNXQ7G7AVRZV/crystal-images-inc

It's the first paragraph that starts: A Custom Family Photo Session - Choose a towering .....

Same issue with the general site, not location specif

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/ADPFME25WYYGV/crystal-images-inc-big-sky-mt

begins: Your vacation is the highlight of your year! 

Can someone direct me to where I edit this? I tried searching the support center and the community, but wasn't able to find my specific question.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 34
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello 👋@crystalimages!

The description that's appearing at the top of your Appointments online booking site is the Business Bio of each location details. You can edit the text by following these steps:

1. Sign in to your online Appointments Dashboard.
  2. From the dropdown at the top of the screen choose the location you'd like to edit.
  3. Click Online Booking >  Booking site.
  4. Click Edit Location Details
  5. In the Business Bio field you'll see your existing text and you can make your edits (see screenshot below).
  6. Click Save to save your changes.

Use the dropdown to switch locations and repeat steps 3-6.

Let me know if you have any questions about this! 

Navigate to the Booking site section > Edit Location Details > Business Bio.Navigate to the Booking site section > Edit Location Details > Business Bio.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Admin

Best Answer

Hello 👋@crystalimages!

The description that's appearing at the top of your Appointments online booking site is the Business Bio of each location details. You can edit the text by following these steps:

1. Sign in to your online Appointments Dashboard.
  2. From the dropdown at the top of the screen choose the location you'd like to edit.
  3. Click Online Booking >  Booking site.
  4. Click Edit Location Details
  5. In the Business Bio field you'll see your existing text and you can make your edits (see screenshot below).
  6. Click Save to save your changes.

Use the dropdown to switch locations and repeat steps 3-6.

Let me know if you have any questions about this! 

Navigate to the Booking site section > Edit Location Details > Business Bio.Navigate to the Booking site section > Edit Location Details > Business Bio.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 34
Beta Member

Thanks so much!  I see that now. Just wasn't where I expected it to be. 

Message 3 of 34
Admin

You're welcome! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 34

Hi, I think this is out of date. Could you please post some updated info on revising the business bio? Thanks!

Message 5 of 34
Beta Member

Can we get the updated version of how to do this now. thanks!

Message 6 of 34
Admin

Hey @Brd1, are you looking to edit the general description on the booking page? If so, the description can still be edited on your Square Dashboard under Account & Settings > Business > Locations

Once you've edited the information here, to make sure it shows on your online booking site, head to Appointments > Online Booking > Channels > Manage Square Online website > Edit. From here, you'll be able to edit what your online booking site looks like.

If you are not brought to it immediately, click the Page: Home drop down at the top and select Appointment under Category Pages. Click into Services list > Location information, here, you'll be able to select which information appear for your customers. 

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 11.36.28.png

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 7 of 34

Hello there ,

I tried so hard to find the edit bio the way you detailed above , but it didnt work . I dont know if they rearranged the site since you made that post . This is how I found the option to edit your business bio 

1. go to the appointments tab  on your square home page

2.  click on online booking 

3.  click on channels 

4. on your right hand side after the enable online booking button , there should be the word MANAGE.

5. CLICK ON MANAGE , and you will be able to edit your business bio for your webpage . 

LashesbySHONDA
Message 8 of 34

Omg u are the best u are a life saver. Thank you so much I was able to get to the bio editing part. Omg I was going crazy trying to figure that out. Since they updated everything they changed the whole lay out and moved everything and it’s confusing. 

Message 9 of 34

holy crap, if i had read this before spending 45 minutes looking i would be a lot less frustrated-ty sooooo much!!!

Message 10 of 34

YOU ARE LITERALLY MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

There is absolutely no reason for that to have been as time consuming as it was to find--without your help, I would STILL be looking. Have a wonderfully blessed life you dear soul for posting this!

Message 11 of 34

Thank you LashesbySHONDA I spent over 40 minutes trying to figure this out with information above yours all I had to do was scroll down ❤️ Thank you!

Message 12 of 34

THANK YOU!!!!  Ive been searching for the answer to this for 3 days lol!!  

Message 13 of 34
Beta Member

Thank you @LashesbySHONDA ! This still works in March of 2023. 🙂

Message 14 of 34

dude thank you. i was starting to go insane. god bless your soul lol.

Message 15 of 34

How do I edit the booking site?

https://square.site/book/64JP363MSF159/goodsports-bellefonte-pa

Top of the page header that is in the black box? Begins with "Dear PIPs"

Thanks for your help!

Message 16 of 34
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Bmasullo,

I moved your post to an existing thread where this question has been asked by another seller/answered.

Check out @Helen's Best Answer above for step by step instructions!

You can also always check out our Support Center for fast answers as well. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 17 of 34

I have been trying to figure out how to remove the pop up header on my booking page since it is no longer accurate due to my business opening from Covid-19. 

I checked both links below & have emailed square multiple times with no response.

Im about delete my account & find another booking site. 

Message 18 of 34
Square Community Moderator

@Xxxxchey Did you see @Helen's best answer above?

She details step by step on how to update this section on your online Dashboard

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 19 of 34

Yes, I know how to edit my business bio. 

The text I am trying to remove isnt in that section. I still cant find out how to remove it.

Message 20 of 34

@Xxxxchey I had the same problem. Here is solution...From the Appointments main menu, look under menu item "COV-19 Tips". Then Scroll down and select "Create Booking Site Message" -- you'll be able to edit the text at the top of your site there. 

Message 21 of 34