x
Beta Member

Appointments: How do I edit the general description that appears on my online booking site?

There's a description at the top of my online booking site that I want to update, but I cannot figure out where I make the changes. I'm pasting my site URL here: 

This is a specific location - 

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/7GNXQ7G7AVRZV/crystal-images-inc

It's the first paragraph that starts: A Custom Family Photo Session - Choose a towering .....

Same issue with the general site, not location specif

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/ADPFME25WYYGV/crystal-images-inc-big-sky-mt

begins: Your vacation is the highlight of your year! 

Can someone direct me to where I edit this? I tried searching the support center and the community, but wasn't able to find my specific question.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 34
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello 👋@crystalimages!

The description that's appearing at the top of your Appointments online booking site is the Business Bio of each location details. You can edit the text by following these steps:

1. Sign in to your online Appointments Dashboard.
  2. From the dropdown at the top of the screen choose the location you'd like to edit.
  3. Click Online Booking >  Booking site.
  4. Click Edit Location Details
  5. In the Business Bio field you'll see your existing text and you can make your edits (see screenshot below).
  6. Click Save to save your changes.

Use the dropdown to switch locations and repeat steps 3-6.

Let me know if you have any questions about this! 

Navigate to the Booking site section > Edit Location Details > Business Bio.Navigate to the Booking site section > Edit Location Details > Business Bio.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for stepping in to help in our absence, @MissConfident! We appreciate you sharing your tips and work-arounds 😎🙏

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 22 of 34

Thank you! I was going crazy with trying to figure this out. it's been months since I originally set up online appointments. So i had no idea how I put it there, much less how to edit or remove that "temporary Covid-19 message".

Message 23 of 34

Glad you got this one solved, @Z0SC2NC! Let us know if anything else comes up. We are here to help! 

Joe
Message 24 of 34

Thank you I was having this issue also and couldn't find it you are the MVP!!!!

Message 25 of 34

I have successfully changed my account email but the old email still shows up on my Booking site to visitors. How can this be fixed?

Message 26 of 34

Hey @MJ_health,

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over how to edit your booking site.

Check out the answers above for more details!

Ashley C
Message 27 of 34

Thanks so much for directing me here. Very helpful!

Message 28 of 34

How do I add my “READ BEFORE BOOKING” on the main page where my clients book their appointments

Message 29 of 34

Hey @Kendollz98 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over what you can edit within your booking page.

We don't offer any way to add an introduction like this at this time. 

Ashley C
Message 30 of 34

As I am editing my descriptions for my services, I've noticed that there is one long (what seems like a run-on sentence) paragraph. Is there any way to edit/add coding to separate my short paragraphs? It looks very messy and I also can't seem to find a topic relating to my issue. Help please!

Message 31 of 34
Alumni

What kind of information are you hoping to include in your Business Bio and/or service descriptions, @aestA?

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 32 of 34

For my service description I add information on what the service entails, add prep information for the day of the appointment and instructions on how to select from the menu for services I provide.
I edit them into two separate paragraphs with a break between but when I submit the info and check to see how it looks when it’s “live” the information looks like one huge paragraph.

Is there anyway to add a space in the description into paragraphs? 

Message 33 of 34
Alumni

Thanks for sharing, @aestA - unfortunately, it's not possible to format paragraph-style spacing into these areas.

Our Appointments team may have suggestions if you give us a call - they can take a look at your account with you!
You can reach out by phone or email by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 34 of 34