x

Appointments: How do i edit my booking page through square?

i accidentally typed something on one of my services and cant figure out how to edit it or delete that service and make another one.

Message 1 of 17
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@lorenparsons You can edit your services from the Services section of your Appointments Dashboard:

1. Sign into your Appointments Dashboard.
  2. Click Services > click on the name of the service you need to edit. 
  3. You'll see a new window on the right-hand side. Enter the correct service name (the service name is the top field).
  4. Click Save to save your edits.

To remove a service click on the name of a service > toggle Bookable by Customers Online off.

To make a new service click Create Service at the top of the Services section of online Square Dashoard. From the app > tap Services > click the + icon in the upper right.

These changes will reflect on your online booking site automatically but you might need to refresh the page to see them appear.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Admin

Best Answer

@lorenparsons You can edit your services from the Services section of your Appointments Dashboard:

1. Sign into your Appointments Dashboard.
  2. Click Services > click on the name of the service you need to edit. 
  3. You'll see a new window on the right-hand side. Enter the correct service name (the service name is the top field).
  4. Click Save to save your edits.

To remove a service click on the name of a service > toggle Bookable by Customers Online off.

To make a new service click Create Service at the top of the Services section of online Square Dashoard. From the app > tap Services > click the + icon in the upper right.

These changes will reflect on your online booking site automatically but you might need to refresh the page to see them appear.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 17

Hi Helen,

@Helen I completed the steps you provided and the deleted service is still showing on the customer booking page. I can't access it to toggle the bookable online button since it is now deleted. Is there a time frame before it officially gets deleted? Such as overnight or in 48 hours? Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 17
Beta Member

I know this is an older post but Im trying to make a service unavailable online and I do not have the toggle to turn it off. It is an services with variations and it seems that services with variations do not have the toggle to turn it off like ones without

Message 4 of 17
Square Community Moderator

Hi @mudclaystudio,

I see this is your first post! Welcome to The Seller Community. 

Click on the variation and you will get a pop up. In the middle you will see "Online Booking", there you can toggle off. Do the same for all variation and that will be all.

I hope that does the trick! Please reach out if you need anything else? 

Message 5 of 17
Beta Member

As it turns out I have posted quite a bit.. as a lot has NOT been intuitive with Square Online.. LOL 
Ive done this but two variations are still showing up. I gave it time to catch up as I have to do that often...but its still there!

Message 6 of 17

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Appointments: How can I edit the services I'd like to have visible on my online store?

How can I edit the services I'd like to have visible on my online store ? 

Message 7 of 17
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @MsSacha628

Heare the the steps to edit your services. If you need to change the order of your services, take a look at this post.

If you have an questions about this reply here to let me know!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 8 of 17

Thank you Helen. I appreciate that. 

Message 9 of 17

Need help with how to edit an appointment 

Message 10 of 17

Hey @aponti,

I'm not sure what specifically you are trying to edit but I moved your post to a generalized existing thread on how to edit your appointments from the appointments dashboard.

Check out @Helen's answer above for more details!

Also check out our Support Center for general questions and walkthroughs for Appointments as well for your quickest answer. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 17

Thanks, for your reply.

Message 12 of 17

Good morning, How do I change Content on the Booking page

Message 13 of 17

Hey @iamherbeautbar and welcome to the Community.

I'd recommend checking out this Support Center article on customizing your Appointments page here.

Ashley C
Message 14 of 17

@ashc I completed the steps @Helen provided and the deleted service is still showing on the customer booking page. I can't access it to toggle the bookable online button since it is now deleted. Is there a time frame before it officially gets deleted? Such as overnight or in 48 hours? Thanks so much!

Message 15 of 17

Hi @enchanting - Thank you for your reply. 

If this has still not been removed after you deleted it at this point, please reach out to our Appointments Support Team for further assistance. They will be able to take a look and further troubleshoot this issue with you if needed!

Violet
Message 16 of 17

Thank you @_Violet. I will do that 🙂

Message 17 of 17