x

Attempting to pull sold and unsold inventory (by item) the are in invoices

Hello! I am trying to figure out how many of each item we sell has gone out the door to customers. The problem is that we gave out many free products that are in invoices but never paid for, so they are not processed as sales in square. 

What I want to do is get the total of items that have left our facility which includes 1. Invoices that have not been settled as sales AND invoices that have been settled as sales.

I have been unable to pull this report (all products in invoices that have not been proceed as sales are In their own category).

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @AustinJulian you won't be able to track inventory for uncompleted invoices, but you should be able to view all of your inventory sales under Item Sales on the Square Dashboard. 

For the invoices that are not paid for, you will need to find a way to mark them as paid so the inventory tracks. If you cannot do that, then you would need to track that outside of Square through an excel sheet or something like that. 

Let me know if you have any further questions and also welcome to the Seller Community!!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2