x
Alumni

Be the first to try Square's new Payroll integration

Want to be the first to try our new payroll integration? We've partnered with Staffology Payroll to make paying your staff easier than ever. 

The Staffology integration connects your Square timecards to an automated, HMRC-compliant payroll system - taking the hassle out of paying your team. 

If you would like to take part in the early access program, reply to this post and I will get in touch with more information. 

Jess
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I'm not currently running payroll due to the type of staff I employ, but it's really nice to see their pricing is tiered in a way that works for really small operations like mine with one or two staff. 

Have bookmarked them for the future - as figured out it would cost me £1.20 a month to run my payroll through them!

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I was interested to see this, @JessRog, and we are looking to move our payroll from our accountant onto Xero UK payroll. By using Staffology we would avoid re-keying data from the timecards, and it's interesting to see that Staffology can then post transactions into Xero.

However, when researching the Staffology API, it seems that Xero payroll now has an API in Beta. Is it anywhere on the Square roadmap to offer payroll integration direct to Xero?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @petersmith. Thanks for your interest. I looked into this for you and there doesn't seem to be a Xero Payroll integration on the cards for the near future.

I will DM you shortly with more information on the Staffology integration 🙂 

Jess
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4