x

Best accounting software for Square User?

Hi my name is Jacqueline and I have been using the Square Appointments App for a while now and would like to purchase an accounting program to coincide with the Square App. I recently purchased Quickbooks Online. However, I read horrible reviews about how these programs do not sync customer information or sales receipts. I was wondering if you could give me any advice on what accounting software works well with the Square Appointments App. It would be ideal for the customer information and each appointment of the day to sync directly onto the software.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @JackieDonnelly, thanks for bringing this up.

We don't currently offer a way to export this information, but you can view customer details and their associated appointment history directly from your Clients tab.

I also wanted to point out that your client list from Square Appointments is auto-populated into your Customer Directory. While this may not be exactly what you're looking for, it would allow you to review Square Register customer purchase history and keep in touch for events and promotions. Learn more about this in our Support Center.

You may need to touch base with QuickBooks for more specifics on what they're able to offer in terms of showing customer information.

I'll be surfacing this reporting request with our product liaison team, who makes improvements based on seller feedback. If any other sellers have experience or insight on what has worked well for their business, please feel free to chime in! 📢

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Will square offer an accounting program in the future? So we can stop trying to use square with Xero or quickbooks 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@Swimtri17 While I don't have information in regards to if this is on our road map, I'll definitely let our Product Team know you're interested in this specific feature. 

Message 4 of 4