x

Building a report to look at newly extended hours

Hey all,

My coffee shop just expanded its hours, closing two hours later Wednesday-Sunday.

I'd love to be able to build a report to be able to track how we're performing during these hours, to make sure we're covering the additional labor cost associated with these hours.

Any ideas on how to build a report for this?

For context, our previous hours were:

• 7a-3p Mon.-Fri.
  • 8a-2p Sat.-Sun.

Our new hours are:

• 7a-3p Mon.-Tues.
  • 7a-5p Wed.-Fri.
  • 8a-4p Sat.-Sun.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

You don't need to build a custom report.  All you have to do is set the time parameter on the report.  So you could view your report for the Monday-Friday and set your time to 3p-5p and it will show you your sales for that time.  Then do the same for Sat/Sun but change your time to 2p-4p

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.10.21 AM.png

Message 2 of 4

I'm having difficulty finding a way to isolate this set of days to look at a larger data set than just a particular set of two or three days (e.g. Feb. 17-18; Feb. 14-16). I'd like to zoom out and look at how Saturdays and Sundays in February performed after 2 p.m., and how Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays performed after 3 p.m.

Is there a way to do that?

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Unfortunatly you will have to do that manually.  You can only do one date range.  Select your date range,  Export the data and repeat.  you can then drop it in a spreadsheet and do some magic to get the data you want.

Message 4 of 4