x
Admin

Re: CBD Oils and Balms - Ok with Square?

I'm so sorry for the delay. As soon as your application has been reviewed you'll be notified by email. We have had a lot of interest in the program so the review timeframe is taking longer than expected. I'm sorry again that you've been waiting but I really appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Message 81 of 88
pupcakes

Do these increased fees apply to only CBD product or to all products sold by a business?

Message 82 of 88
Admin

Hey @pupcakes! Once we approve an account for CBD, the increased fees apply to all payments processed through the account, CBD product or not.

If a large percentage of the products you'll be selling will contain CBD, I would recommend processing payments on two separate Square accounts - one for CBD products and one for non-CBD products.

Message 83 of 88
Chad2

Can we have two accounts with one company and the same info?

Message 84 of 88
Admin

You absolutely can, @Chad2 - as long as the email address used to activate the second account is different from the first one. Create your other account straight from Square's homepage

Message 85 of 88
lu6471

I recently completed the onboarding for a CBD account and I had a few questions:

1. I do have hemp flower products but I was not asked for COA's on them confirming they contain under 0.3% THC. I do have lab results on all of them and they are visible on my website, perhaps they accessed them that way during the review? Just want to make sure I'm in compliance on that. 

2. I've had a slight change to my store's return policy since I answered the initial onboarding questions. I remember one question asked for the policy. Do I need to update this somewhere with Square?

3. My store has not launched yet, I hope to be running within the next month or so but I just wanted to make sure my account would not be deactivated for any length of inactivity?

Message 86 of 88
Admin

What's up @lu6471 - Thanks for posting !

Hmmm, these are great questions. I'm going to surface these to our CBD team to get you the best answers. I'll circle back here when I get an update, so be on the lookout!

PS - Welcome to the Community! Nice to see a new face around here 🤗 

Message 87 of 88
lu6471

Hi @JustinC,

Thank you. Any update?

Message 88 of 88