x

Campaign question

I just created two customer lists, and a specific invoice for each list.

Now that I just hit send, it says there are 0 recipients when there should be about 80.  I checked my lists meticulously and I don't understand what went wrong here. Hints are welcome

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @akmchk. Are you trying to send an invoice to your customers or reach them with a Square Marketing email campaign? At this time you can't send the same invoice to multiple recipients. Invoices can only be sent to one email address (though you copy in someone else if needed).

If you're sending a Marketing campaign you might wnat to check if that the Filter by Visited Locations setting has been disabled. This appears when you're ready to send your campaign - if you disable it you should be able to send your campaign even though your clients haven't visited a specific location. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @akmchk. Are you trying to send an invoice to your customers or reach them with a Square Marketing email campaign? At this time you can't send the same invoice to multiple recipients. Invoices can only be sent to one email address (though you copy in someone else if needed).

If you're sending a Marketing campaign you might wnat to check if that the Filter by Visited Locations setting has been disabled. This appears when you're ready to send your campaign - if you disable it you should be able to send your campaign even though your clients haven't visited a specific location. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2