x
Beta Member

Can I Print Multiple Orders For Shipping At The Same Time

Hi,

We take orders for school leaver hoodies, so this means they are ordered over a period of 2 months.

I want to be able to print all these orders off once we stop accepting these orders, so I can then start to produce these items.

Is there an easy way to print all at once to save me from having to go to each order, click print and then back, go to next order, etc

Many thanks

Chris Harding
Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @thecraftygs, thanks for your post! 

At the moment, there isn't a way to bulk-print order aside from exporting them as a CSV file and print from there like @MJD suggest. I'll definitely share this feature request with the appropriate team as well so they can look into adding this feature. 

In the meantime, if you are printing orders to include them as a slip when shipping it and require fields like image, etc., the best thing to do would be continue printing them individually the way you are doing now.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

You could export select orders as a CSV file and print that!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @thecraftygs, thanks for your post! 

At the moment, there isn't a way to bulk-print order aside from exporting them as a CSV file and print from there like @MJD suggest. I'll definitely share this feature request with the appropriate team as well so they can look into adding this feature. 

In the meantime, if you are printing orders to include them as a slip when shipping it and require fields like image, etc., the best thing to do would be continue printing them individually the way you are doing now.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 3