x

Can I add Product Code/Number to item

Is possible to add Product Code/Number to item? Most of my vendors do orders by product # and it very helpful to copy past the information when making an order.  Currently I put the Product code in item description but it would be much better if it was in a column before Product in the Items tab. The ability to turn this on or off would be very helpful. 

Below would be the ideal set up so when I place order my vendors could easily see which item# is needed.

Item #/Code
Product
Category
Locations
In Stock
Price
Cost

Thank You,
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for your feedback @UrbanBaberColl.

Have you tried adding a vendor code when you create a purchase order? Vendor codes are useful if the vendor uses a different code than you for the specific product but you want to know what you're ordering using their codes. It's not possible to add a vendor code from your item library at this time so you might not have seen it. You can add a vendor code to a purchase order for an item. If you do this, the next time you add that item to a purchase order for the same vendor it will auto-populate the vendor code. I hope this helps in the meantime! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 2