x
Beta Member

Can I assign all fulfillment types to an Item?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Set all items as available for "All" (Shipping, Pickup, Delivery)]

Is there a way to go in and default our entire online store inventory as available for all 3 options: shipping, pickup, and delivery without going in and toggling it for every single item?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @SmartyPantsJane,

Thanks for reaching out in the Seller Community. To answer your question, YES! You actually can. 😄

If you log onto your dashboard, please select Online Store > Items > Item Library > Select the item in question > Scroll down to "Fulfillment" > Select "All" > Save.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Wellll .... this answer was SERIOUSLY disappointing!

#1 - The question I was actually asking was rephrased (by who??) and the rephrasing asks a completely different question with a different intent.

#2 - So, the answer is relevant to the rephrased question but doesn't address the one I was asking!

>> The response I received:

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Set all items as available for "All" (Shipping, Pickup, Delivery)]

Original question:

Is there a way to go in and default our entire online store inventory as available for all 3 options: shipping, pickup, and delivery without going in and toggling it for every single item?

So, let me ask again:

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@SmartyPantsJane

My sincerest apologies.

At the moment, the ability to toggle all fulfillment options and to apply those options to all items within your online store library in bulk, is not available and is a feature request. We definitely see how beneficial this could be, and our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4