x

Can I create a second business profile within the same square account?

I have multiple businesses that do not share the same name. I would like to use one square account to send invoices from both businesses but would like to change the business names on the invoices. How can I do that? Is there a way to easily switch business names on the invoices when sending them to the corresponding clients?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @ECHQ.  This should be as simple as creating multiple locations for your business, and switching between them on your dashboard when you are sending invoices.  Each location can have its own unique name and even address and branding.  

You can manage multiple locations from your dashboard by going to Account & Settings -> Business Information -> Locations.

Once have at least two locations set up, you can switch locations from the Quick Access menu of your dashboard.

If you have any further questions about this, or if I missed something you need, just let me know.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2