x

Can I create and print an end of year inventory list? Prices?

I know how to enter beginning inventory and how square keeps track. How do you add inventory throughout the year? Same way? And can I create an inventory report at the end of each month, end of year?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

@stcyblck Unless there is a new feature I have missed, the only way I have found is to export your entire library then tear it apart in a spread sheet to reflect the information you want.  I am old school so I think there might be a better/easier way to do this, at least their should be. I would hold out for a second opinion, but if there are non - export and pull it apart - you can view the information you want by hiding the columns unrelated to your needs, in a spreadsheet of the exported data. Divide and conquer. 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

@stcyblck Unless there is a new feature I have missed, the only way I have found is to export your entire library then tear it apart in a spread sheet to reflect the information you want.  I am old school so I think there might be a better/easier way to do this, at least their should be. I would hold out for a second opinion, but if there are non - export and pull it apart - you can view the information you want by hiding the columns unrelated to your needs, in a spreadsheet of the exported data. Divide and conquer. 🙂

Message 2 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@stcyblck With the updates to the inventory and item library downloadable reports, you can view your stock counts and use the report for in-store stock checks or other reporting purposes. @Feedback2016 is correct, as the export of the item library reflects the information you're looking for. 

As far as adding inventory throughout the year, you can now Manage Inventory and Alerts in Bulk. 

Message 3 of 7

Do you know if it's possible to export an inventory list from all of 2016?  

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hey @UGBooks, thanks for reaching out. We don't currently offer an inventory report that allows you to view what your item list was for a previous range of time. Is that what you're needing to access?

For more options, you might want to have a look at the advanced reporting features included with Inventory Plus with Square for Retail. In addition, you may find a solution with one of our partner apps. For more details, head over to your App MarketplaceItems & Inventory.

If any other sellers have any best practices, feel free to chime in!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 7

This reply was created from merging an existing thread:  How do I print a full report of my inventory?

HOW DO I PRINT A FULL REPORT OF MY INVENTORY WITH MY COST AND SELL AND HOW MUCH i HAVE IN STOCK

Message 6 of 7
Admin

@heazim Hello! The steps to view your entire inventory are in this thread. If you need them the steps to export your item library from your Dashboard are in our Support Center.

Reply here if you have any additional questions! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 7 of 7