x

Can I create marketing campaigns for different locations?

I have 2 locations. Every time I create a marketing campaign it uses 1 location. Can I change it to use the other location; either on that campaign or permanently? It's really confusing when the address and header all say "location 1", but the sale is actually for "location 2". THANKS!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @YumYosFay!

If you have multiple locations you can choose which location your campaign applies to from the "Objective" section (this is the first section you see when you click 'Create Campaign'). When you click All Locations you can select the correct location from the dropdown.

Screenshot 2018-04-05 at 14.22.50.png

There isn't a way to set it to a default location, is that what you're looking for? Let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @YumYosFay!

If you have multiple locations you can choose which location your campaign applies to from the "Objective" section (this is the first section you see when you click 'Create Campaign'). When you click All Locations you can select the correct location from the dropdown.

Screenshot 2018-04-05 at 14.22.50.png

There isn't a way to set it to a default location, is that what you're looking for? Let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@Helen location-based campaigns don't apply to automated campaigns. Any chance someone is working on making location-based automated campaigns a reality? 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 3 of 3