x

Can I customise the Payment Link screen?

Hello,

I am very new to this so apologies if it should be obvious, but I don't seem to be able to add a logo or any branding to the Payment Link screen - the one the customer sees when I've emailed a link to them to pay. Stripe offer this so I was hoping Square would too...all I can find is very limited branding options for the invoices and receipts but not the online checkout (apart from button colour, which doesn't seem to work).

Can anyone help/suggest a solution? I think our customers would feel safer following a link and putting in card details if the page looked a bit more like our website...or at least had our logo on it. 

We can't offer customers the option to buy directly from our website unfortunately as the product is bespoke so we send payment requests by email instead.

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @everity, thanks for sharing this!

The button branding is to customise the appearance of the buy button for when you are embedding the checkout link into your website. This is how the button will look on your site and it does not affect the colour of the buy button on the checkout link page.

From looking on my end, there isn't a way to add a logo to the checkout link page at the moment. It's definitely something I'll share with the appropriate product team as a feature request so they can look into this more. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3

Thanks for letting me know.

It would be such a useful feature to be able to customise the payment link page so I really hope it is implemented...take a look at Stripe, they have a really smart looking page as well as using the company icon as the favicon in the browser. It makes it all look so much more professional to the customer.

Message 3 of 3