x
Beta Member

Can I develop a customized receipt for payments on the virtual terminal

I have a solo counseling practice.  Due to COVID 19, my sessions are all virtual on Zoom, and payments are mostly through the virtual terminal (80%) and some through the square invoice process (20%). 

It would be immensely helpful to have a customized receipt with mostly fixed but some open fields that would flow directly from-after the charge on the virtual terminal.  It would be equally helpful if I could generate the same customized form as an invoice from the standard invoice feature.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS.  I want to highly commend Square for the terrific support it provided on the PPP grant opportunity.  Square was able to do things my 'big bank' couldn't/wouldn't.   Square is the friend of sole proprietors and ultra small business!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey @MichaelG!

We're so glad to hear you got such good support during your PPP process. Love to hear it. 

The Virtual Terminal receipts should be the same as a receipt from in person payments. Have you customized your receipts from > Account & Settings Receipts yet?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I've customized the receipt to include our Logo, which works on payments made through the card readers, however the receipts that are printed from Virtual terminal are generic with the logo missing and when I add note's these do not print on teh reciept from virtual terminal as well.

Message 3 of 3