x

Can a get a statement of my income from Square?

For purposes of a loan, I need to prove the gross income of my business.  I have received cash payments that I did not deposit in the bank but all of my receipts have gone through Square.  Can a get a statement of all of those receipts in a PDF format?

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

You can access all of your sale histories that you can print or download and do with what you want here.  https://squareup.com/dashboard/sales/reports/sales-summary . just change the date range to what you want or chose this year, last year etc.

As to whether your bank will accept a POS history as income without matching/similar deposits will be hit and miss as the POS data for cash sales could be anything you wanted it to be and isn't tied to real-world sales like a credit card is with traceable transactions.

best of luck.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Super Seller

Best Answer

You can access all of your sale histories that you can print or download and do with what you want here.  https://squareup.com/dashboard/sales/reports/sales-summary . just change the date range to what you want or chose this year, last year etc.

As to whether your bank will accept a POS history as income without matching/similar deposits will be hit and miss as the POS data for cash sales could be anything you wanted it to be and isn't tied to real-world sales like a credit card is with traceable transactions.

best of luck.

Message 2 of 14

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: ["How do i print a sales report with name on it","How do i print a sales report with name on it"]

How can i print my report of income with my name on it?

Message 3 of 14
Admin

@Lookgood Take a look at VanKalkerFarms answer in this thread

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 14

I'm trying to prove proof of income and they won't accept my sales reports without a name on them. Is there some place I can get that or maybe download receipts? 

Message 5 of 14
Alumni

Hey @Ckleege0825 - Unfortunately there's no other report available that provides sales totals with your name. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 14
Beta Member

Im always running into this exact issue! Its frustrating ....

Message 7 of 14

I for the life of me just cant get it to download ever so that its readable whether on mac or pc. However I have used my square to finance my car and receive loans before back when all i had was a square card and venmo card for banking etc. the simpler days 

Message 8 of 14

Is there any way to get a finance report for transactions older than 1 year...

Message 9 of 14
Alumni

Sure, you can generate a transactions report since the beginning of your account creation, but you can only view one year at a time, 

From Dashboard > Transactions > click the date selector up top, then This Year.  Use the arrow to the left to jump previous years. 

Hit the export option in the top right corner to download a CSV. @bibako

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 14

Still have gotten no help. I need to just show proof that I received money for work done via invoices and that money went into my square card. I find it extremely frustrating that square gets all the benefits of processing, holding, feeing, and distributing our money just like a bank but avoids any of the liabilities that a bank has and therefore screws us by not being able to provide a legit bank statement showing proof that we processed payments and bc of your square card never transferred it to my Chase account and so now that money doesn’t go towards my proof of income. That’s bull**bleep** and unacceptable I need this fixed. Been asking for years and especially the past few months 

Message 11 of 14

What I did was use my desktop to log in to my account and from there I pulled up my reports. On the desktop, if you look at the top right corner of the report, the name on your account should be right there. You can edit it to show your full name if it’s short enough. Then I took a screenshot of it and cropped out the unnecessary stuff like the search bars and scroll bars! Hope this helps you. 

Message 12 of 14

D6D4D5D2-84CC-4850-AB5A-48807E7BAD76.jpeg

Message 13 of 14

From your home page:

Scroll Down

Left hand side click on "Banking"

Then Click on "Balance"

Then Click on The "Location" for the one you want statements from if you have multiple location. 

Then Scroll Down

The on the bottom right you should see "Do more with your money" section

There you will see "Statements" 

Then click the month you want and you can save and print. 

Message 14 of 14